Lift Plans & Rigging
Lift plans and rigging reviews are a specialty field. Gekko personnel have a proven track record of providing safe and successful plans for our clients. We understand the necessity to execute lifts on time while maintaining the necessary level of safety. Gekko can ensure conformance with a customer’s specific lifting requirements or we can develop a lifting strategy that suits a customer’s specific needs. Gekko’s experience with lifts includes land based hydraulic and crawler cranes, offshore fixed cranes, floating barge cranes, and design of new land based gantry and jib crane installations.
Lift Plan Engineering and Design services include:
- Developing lift plans
- Provided analysis and referral to help clients decide on specific rigging.
- Custom designed lifting attachments.
- Performed third party review of lift plans.
- Performing on site inspections to ensure lift plan conformance.
- Removal and installation of a process vessel on the 3rd floor of a structure.
- Determination of center of gravity for a non-symmetrical nautilus shaped air duct.
- Lift plan development and/or review for the installation of over 30 aluminum domes on API 650 tanks.
- Lift plan development and/or review for the installation of over 50 vessels, water/oil cooled heat exchangers, reactors, air cooled heat exchangers.
- Lift plan development and/or review for the installation of modular substations.